Small Phone Icon(718) 673-2393
Phone Call Link Icon


Woman Holding Boxes
How much notice needs to be given before I move out?
All contracts are month-to-month. However, we do require a 10-day notice before you move out.
What type of documentation do I need to provide in order to rent a space?
We require a government-issued photo ID (i.e. driver’s license, state ID, or passport) and proof of address (i.e. driver’s license or utility bill).
Do I need to sign a long-term lease?
No, we rent on a month-to-month basis unless the customer requests otherwise.
How do I make a payment?
Payments are automatically deducted from your credit card account monthly.
What forms of payments do you accept?
VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Do you sell boxes and storage supplies?
Yes. We offer a wide selection of helpful moving supplies in our office.
How do I know how much storage space I will need?
You can either use our Space Calculator on our website or call our manager for assistance.
Are there any items that I am NOT able to store?
Liquids, explosives, flammable liquids, toxic materials and perishables. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding a specific item.
Does there have to be someone in the office to let me through the security gates?
No. Your own key fob will allow you access to your unit even when the office is closed during the normal posted hours.
Do you have handcarts and dollies available at your facility?
Yes. You are welcome to use our complimentary carts to move in.
Map to Location
Call Location